- Power electronics specialist BRUSA HyPower analyzes DC/DC converters for CO2 emissions for the first time
- Successful project with Berlin-based start-up CircularTree enables simplified exchange of emissions data
- Setting standards for the industry
- Transparency along the value chain
- Working together towards Net Zero
BRUSA HyPower's headquaters in Buchs SG / Montage Rendering BDC6. Original photos: BRUSA HyPower
Lived principles of environmental policy
The principles of the BRUSA HyPower environmental policy
- We want to save resources and use them sparingly as well as keep harmful environmental effects as low as possible and ideally avoid them
- We develop products and manufacturing processes that are as environmentally friendly as possible and constantly strive for their environmental compatibility in a forward-looking assessment.
- The long life of our products is an essential part of the BRUSA philosophy. In this way, we make an active contribution to the economical use of resources and energy.
- The fulfillment of the valid environmental regulations is natural with BRUSA. The continuous improvement of operational environmental protection is a high priority for us.
"We consider it our duty to test, monitor, assess and avoid or minimize the impact of our products on the environment according to the technical and economic framework."